The action continues...
"Did you see something? There? In the stores area?"
"No, it's over there! By the Admin Block!"
< * 1s: 2s & 3s/Seen/Prey/IDa/Firefight/Engaging...* >
"Got one! Stores area!"
"Keep firing!"
"All patrols! Admin Block! Hostile fire!"
"Go! Go! Admin Squad are shooting!"
"Stores area clear! There's a body...oh!"
"What?"
"Guys, it ain't one of us!"
"Incoming fire! Left!"
< * 2s & 3s: 1s Silent/Prey/IDa/IDb/Closing/Firefight * >
< * Enemy alert/Firefight in progress/1s silent/Processing Plant secured/Hold positions 1 G.B.A.C./Await update * >
"Keep shooting! There! They're behind the rock wall!"
"I think I hit one!"
"Move! Move! Flank them!"
"Get under cover you guys! Why are you standing in the open?"
< * Fly-by Recon Drone: Firefight, scouts engaged.
Dropship Z2 called. Proceed 1 G.B.A.C. * >
"We got them! Fire! Fire!"
"Incoming, there, left, by Admin..."
"Guys down! Am pinned! Two hostiles!"
"Cover them! Shoot! Shoot!"
"Where?"
"Still no COMS link to Admin Block."
"Company HQ said check all okay."
"Yeah, I know, but I think we should wait, the patrol may be here in a mo."
"Not happy sitting in this tin box, S.L."
"Yeah, okay, but wait, I'll see what they can see up front."
No comments:
Post a Comment