Friday 13 November 2020

A piece of scenery for my Sci-fi campaign - plastic fish tank foliage
fixed to a wooden base (lid from a cheese box) with sand and gravel for effect.
Some commercial pillars (do not remember the company, though bought online, possibly through Etsy?) which I will use for my mediaeval/fantasy campaign games.

Pillars shown with goblin wolf rider for scale.


Some radar-style models, bought from Antenociti's Models many years ago and finally dug out of the odds and ends box and painted up for my Sci-fi campaign.

Goblin wolf riders rebased for Dragon Rampant. They are all Vendel Miniatures from many years ago. In my mediaeval/fantasy campaign they are part of the Queen of Lestrigon's army, she being an evil elf sorceress who, at this stage of the campaign has secured control of almost half the continent of Petaudia. Her colours are black and red or green and red.


These are a goblin unit of bills and crossbows. However, they are not what they seem to be, as the figures are actually some very old 20mm mediaeval figures a friend sent me from the USA many years ago. I never had a use for them (my mediaeval figures are all 25mm) until I had the idea of disguising them as goblins for the sorceress' army. I think they look okay. They are all individually based for Dragon Rampant rules.


No comments:

Post a Comment