Sunday 2 January 2022

A Happy New Year to everyone and I hope you had an enjoyable festive season. I received some paints and scenic basing material, all very useful, and my lovely wife gave me one of her random fantasy model selections for my Petaudia mediaeval/fantasy campaign - an Arch-Revenant Warhammer figure from Citadel Miniatures. I thought at first it must be an undead, a revenant being someone who returns from the grave, but on closer inspection I discovered it was a kind of wood dryad, with a giant insectoid harnessed to its back which carries it in flight, neither of which indicate anything at all to do with the undead! Anyway, I had a go at the model, which I think is a very interesting piece, and painted it as best I could according to the suggestions on the box, however, my Vallejo paints did not quite match those colours recommended, nor are my painting skills up to those of the box image! Nonetheless, I am pleased with the end product. Now I have to work out how to incorporate it into my campaign!






No comments:

Post a Comment